Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days.
Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment of inclusion across race, gender, age sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here.
We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
· PC & Laptop configuration & troubleshooting knowledge on (both Windows and Mac OS)
· Administering Active Directory (AD) & G-Suite & Slack for Business
· Investigating & fault finding hardware and software issues
· Liaising with 3rd party providers to support hardware issues
· Asset management
· Software installation
· Support call center users with IP phone.
Able to understand and resolve issues for Remote users within SLA.
Good written and verbal communication skills
· Active Directory
· RPA and Automation knowledge
· Google for Work Administration
· Supporting Wi-Fi networks
· Linux operating system knowledge
Imp Note: Candidate's should be flexible shifts (Weekends/US Shift).